Setting up your print files can be very simple. However, we still advise you to please use our print templates. Using our templates will assure that the files are set up correctly. This will avoid any delays in the design/printing process.
Edge cracking is common on business cards when the card has a high value of ink such as dark colors. This typically happens because of the finish used as well as the colors used in the document. This is NOT caused by a dull blade. To avoid this problem, we advise that you use lighter colors! Another alternative is proceeding with a Silk Laminated Business Card. We will not reprint any order that contains edge cracking as this is a natural process when using a Finish versus a Laminate.
1. Select your order quantity
2. Upload your logo in editable vector format and write out what text you would like us to include on the card. Please note that changes such as font and text placement cannot be made to our templates. If you would like design customization, please order our exclusive design services
3. Pay for your order at the checkout
4. Our designer will contact you with a proof for your approval within 1-2 business days
5. Sign and approve your proof
6. Production begins here at VIP Image